Sometimes, Wilmington Airport, Delaware (FlyILG.com) runs sweepstakes. Rules vary by sweepstakes. Please check the appropriate rules below to be advised of all terms and conditions being agreed to when you enter specific sweepstakes.
#FirstFridayFlyaway with Avelo and ILG.
ENTER TO WIN Tickets. Official Rules
The sweepstakes period runs beginning on the first Friday of each month at 9:00 am ET through the following Monday at 9:00 am ET, starting on March 3, 2023, and ending on August 7, 2023.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
The following rules apply to this sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The #FirstFridayFlyaway with Avelo and ILG Promotional Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered and open only to persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, approved by the Transportation Security Administration (“TSA”) and follow TSA regulations, and are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of the Delaware River and Bay Authority, Wilmington Airport, and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering, you agree to the Promotion rules (“the Official Rules”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Meta, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Avelo Airlines, Wilmington Airport, FlyILG, Delaware, located at 151 North DuPont Highway, New Castle, DE 19720.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The “#FirstFridayFlyaway with Avelo and ILG” Promotional Sweepstakes Period begins on Friday, March 3, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) and ends on the following Monday at 9:00 am ET, and will be repeated the first Friday of subsequent months at 9:00 am and ending on the following Monday at 9:00 am ET, until August 7, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period using any of the following methods: Completing an online form on the FLYILG website, commenting on Sweepstake Posts and following the FLYILG Facebook page, commenting on Sweepstake Posts and following the FlyILG Instagram Page, and/or Completing a paper Entry Form and submitting it on site in the Wilmington Airport terminal.
- The Prize Drawing Winner will receive two round-trip tickets on Avelo Airlines (Avelo) from ILG. Tickets will be valid to travel on Avelo-operated, published, scheduled service on Avelo’s network from ILG. The winner will receive two round-trip tickets on Avelo provided by Avelo Airlines and up to 5 days of free parking at ILG with any unused parking forfeited. Any parking used in excess of 5 days is charged at the full daily rate in effect at the time of the travel and affiliated parking. The prize will be emailed or mailed, if electronic delivery is not an option, to the winner by Wilmington Airport staff. Tickets are inclusive of taxes & fees and include one carry-on bag, one checked bag, priority boarding, and a seat assignment (up to $20) per flight per Customer. The trip must be booked no later than 11:59 pm CT on August 30, 2023. Trip must depart from ILG and return to ILG.
- Odds of Winning: On the Tuesday after the sweepstakes period has ended each month, one (1) potential grand prize winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries received during the preceeding sweepstakes period and from all forms of entry. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Winner Notification: The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via social media direct message, email, or phone on or about the Thursday following the completion of the monthly sweepstakes period as defined above, depending on the method of entry the entry was received. If the email provided on an entry form bounces back for any reason, that entry will be considered ineligible, and a new winner will be randomly selected. The Sponsor will follow up by phone (if provided) if the potential winner has not responded in approximately 24 hours via other channels. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the time of the first attempt to contact him/her/them, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her/their place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Each potential winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a release within 72 hours of the time notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her/their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the required paperwork within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of the prize with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unrewarded if it remains unclaimed. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules at any time, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the sweepstakes, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes. In no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, the entrant’s rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware.
- Rules: A full list of the Sweepstakes rules can be found at https://flyilg.com/firstfridayflyaway-rules and on-site by the entry box at Wilmington Airport, 151 N. DuPont Highway, Wilmington, DE 19720.
- Personal Release and Proof of Identification: Winners agree by entering the sweepstakes and receiving the prize that the sponsor has the right to use the winner’s name and likeness in any subsequent marketing promotions, including but not limited to other sweepstakes promotions. Winners will be required to show a photo identification and sign a personal release statement to receive the prize. The personal release will permit any and unlimited use of the winner’s name and photographic image in receiving the prize.
- Winner List: To request the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the DRBA Marketing | ILG at 151 N. DuPont Highway, Wilmington, DE 19720. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above). For the Winner List, an email can also be sent to email@example.com.
- All Rights Reserved: Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time.